Monday, April 4, 2011

April Kit-Mother's Day Mini Album

Photobucket

I am excited to share my April kit with you.  I hope you will enjoy this bright and colorful mini album as much as I have.  It was created using Crate Paper's new Emma's Shoppe line.  I made it with Mother's Day in mind, but you also have the option to change the title to Friend or Love if you would prefer.  My favorite part of this album is the pack of vintage buttons!  They remind me of digging around for treasures in my grandmothers sewing bins.

If you haven't ever tried one of my kits you will be amazed at how easy they are to assemble.  All of the pieces in this album come completely pre cut and ready to assemble. All you have to do is add ink and glue!


Please select one
Kit Pickup/Workshop Location
Title





Kits are available for shipping and pickup on the dates listed below. If you would like to attend an open workshop and complete your kit with me, the dates and times are as follows:
South Jordan Roberts: Tuesday, April 26th 3-8pm
Centerville Roberts: Wednesday, April 27th 3-8pm
Paper Creations (Brickyard): Saturday, April 30th 12-4pm
(These workshops are open houses so you can come and go as you please.  It should take about 2 hours for you to complete the album kit)


This kit includes:
10 background pages (front and back)
5 Chipboard PagesPre-cut mats, ruffles, flowers, leaves
RibbonRings-Holes are pre-punched so all you have to do is thread the rings on
1 pack of Emma's Shoppe Vintage buttons ($4.99 retail)
To complete this album you will need: Adhesive, brown distress ink (I used a cat's eye chestnut roan), glue dots, pop dots, paper piercer or cropadile (hole punch for ribbon on one page)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment