Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day Cards and Oreos

My clock currently reads 2:40 am.  I have finally decided to get up out of bed and start crafting (as opposed to lying sleepless in bed thinking about crafting!) I may have also just caved and eaten 3 Oreos...make that 5 Oreos. I have so many projects and ideas running through my head tonight, but a combination of cardmaking and Mother's Day are coming to the surface.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite Mother's Day cards that I have found in my inspiration hunt.
Love the idea of the momma bird with the babies.  So cute.
The pop up butterflies give this card so much dimension.  I also love the use of the fence border punch.

If you are looking to go the vintage route with your cards this year, here are a few images that I love. Feel free to print them out and use them on your creations.
I am full of ideas, now I am off to get to the actual crafting part... and possibly some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment