Friday, April 22, 2011

Bring the circus home for FREE!

I love getting to work with amazing manufacturers!  A special thank you to My Mind's Eye and Graphic 45 for sponsoring the circus segment at the last minute.  Because they are so amazing, each of these companies gave me goodies to share!  Yeah!

Remember those amazing playing cards I used to create the fun animal circus picks?  Well, I have several to give away.  I also have 3 of the complete girl Alphabet Soup collection to share.


If you have been salivating over the Le Cirque line like me, you will want to be sure and enter to win the complete paper collection. Wahoo!
All this contest requires is some good old fashioned audience participation! You can enter in any or all of the following ways (more entries means more chances to win):
1. Leave a comment on this post and cast your vote: Clowns-silly and fun or just plain creepy
2. Like Simply KellyB on Facebook if you haven't already (link on the right side bar)
3. Forward my blog address to 3 of your friends and leave a comment saying that you did it (we are going on good faith here)
4. Become a google follower if you aren't already (link on the left side bar)

Entries will be accepted until Friday, April 29th and winners will be announced on Saturday, April 30th.  Good luck and thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment