Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last year, I walked around our children's school and took random shots of things. I edited the pictures and added the text to them, creating posters (sized 8x10.)
They look cool in frames all around the school. Sometimes one even gets noticed and then they stop to ask, "Hey, is that our school?" Makes me laugh...


I was a special education teacher for many years (and will someday return to teaching, I imagine), so it has a special place in my heart. Please encourage your children to reach out and thank their teacher. It doesn't have to cost a lot to be thoughtful.


Skip to my Lou has put together a great list of blogs who have awesome ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week (May 2-7, 2011.) You can check them out here.













No comments:

Post a Comment