Thursday, April 14, 2011

Altered Drawer

This would be the second Project Kit for May's Work in Progress Kits. I had loads of creative fun with this one...
I have been a fan of 7Gypsies for years. I can't tell you how much product of theirs I own--I've hoarded it a long time. When I saw this drawer, I knew I'd make it my own...


I painted it and destressed it. Twice. Then I added some of the delish Girl's Paperie paper, and added about 80+ tags...



Lots of tags with mini pictures that are favorites of ours. Also several mini poster photos that are included in the kit. Here is a sampling of the tags I finished...



Isn't it fun? Filled to the gills, this one. I hope you like. I can't stop playing with it. Now that I've photographed it for the blog and newsletter, I am looking to jack it up even more with pieces/parts that I've been hoarding. I have the perfect spot for it on my sofa table, too.




Back later today with photos of all the May kits. Until then, enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment