Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Vintage Clip Art

Easter is officially two weeks from tomorrow.  To me, that means three major things:
1. It is time to get cracking on my Easter cards and mail them out to friends and family.
2. I need to find an adorable dress for Easter Sunday!
3. I must stock my candy jar with all of the delicious Easter treats that will soon be vanishing from the store shelves (this year I am completely addicted to the Reeses Easter Eggs-I want to attempt making my own)

I thought I would start working on thing #1 today by finding some fun vintage clip art for my cards.  I can't wait to use these happy images in my greetings. I also think they will make great Easter table decor...I am thinking place cards.
This image is so soft and pretty, it will look great with some lace and bling!
You know I am a color non-traditionalist!  I am tempted to dye all of my Easter Eggs red just because of this image.
I like all of the color variety in this image. It would be fun to pull out the purple.
This card is basically done for you. Just add a background cardstock and perhaps a ribbon and you will have a fabulous greeting to share with a loved one.
Doesn't this make you want to be sitting on a lovely garden table in a large sun hat and a pastel floral dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment