Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mini Album Download for Silhouette



One of my most beloved students and I were talking last night in class and she expressed an interest in getting the files I created to cut my April mini book on my Silhouette.  I was excited to share them with her and I thought I would extend the offer to any other Silhouette users.  This kit includes a Silhouette GSD file that shows you the layout of all of the pages in my April album and allows you to cut each piece perfectly to size.  After you have cut your pattern paper, you can trace the backgrounds onto chipboard and cut them to size as well. You will also get a pdf file of the actual book images from my class. The file includes 5 unique background pieces, several scallop strips, flourishes, 4 custom flowers and much more.

The album has 5 pages (10 front and back)

Files emailed within 24 hours


To complete this album as shown, you will want:
6-8 pieces of 12X12 paper
Buttons
5 yards of ribbon
Rings (you can use either Bind-it-All or Cinch Rings)

No comments:

Post a Comment