Saturday, November 5, 2011

Be Thankful with Tom

Today I have been creating fall inside (despite the snow on the outside!)  I did some shopping around for cute fall decorations, and sadly, there are none to be found.  I needed something to brighten up my walls, so I decided to create Tom.  The background for Tom the Turkey was created much the same as the Frankie background.  I created my Tom using the Forever Fall collection from Bo Bunny Press.  I love the rich colors with a vintage twist.

You can bring Tom into your home by purchasing the complete PATTERN for just $4.  Patterns come complete with color pictures and instructions and will be emailed to you within 24 hours of purchase.  The completed Turkey Hanger is about 16" square so it is perfect for a door or wall.
To complete Tom, you will need 6-8 sheets of patterned paper, pencil, scissors, chipboard or cardboard, adhesive, glue gun, ribbon, hole punch and ink.

Tom the Turkey Digital Pattern $4



No comments:

Post a Comment