Monday, January 17, 2011

For the LOVE of LUSH

Well My Mind's Eye, you've done it again. You've taken my crafting heart and run away with it!  I have completely fallen for the new releases by one of my favorite companies.  This January, MME is releasing three new collections: Stella Rose, Good Day Sunshine, and my personal favorite...a new and improved LUSH!

The colors in the new Lush line are so vivid.  I especially love the navy set because it provides a great neutral alternative to the traditional black and brown papers out there.  Although the papers are gorgeous, my favorite piece to the new line has got to be the buttons.  I am always looking for unique buttons to embellish my projects with, and now, I will look no further!

See there entire new line up by visiting their site: http://www.mymindseye.com/Products.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment