Tuesday, January 25, 2011

$5 Craft Challenge (in just 5 minutes)

I was excited to try my hand at the $5 Craft Challenge on Studio 5. Since my last segment,  I have really been into the "sheet protector" thing, so I decided to make a quick and inexpensive purse album out of a divided sheet protector. The best part about this album is that it cost me around $3 to make!
All you need to create this cute project is:
a sheet protector that is divided into several slots (look for one meant for wallets, slides, or even baseball cards.), Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Adhesive, Ribbon, Anything you want to embellish a cover with. 

Just simply cut your sheet protector to the size you want it, slip in your decorated pictures and fold it up like an accordian.

I punched a small hole in the front page to thread my ribbon through so that it would stay attached to the book.

So Simple and Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment