Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Guest Designer

Please join me in welcoming Aubree Greenspun as our October Guest Designer!

My name is Aubree Greenspun. I am the mother of three beautiful children, a son and two daughters. They keep me on my toes. We are constantly on the run from soccer, to baseball, to gymnastics, etc. In addition, I work full time in the finance industry. My life in general, is a constant juggling act, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

How long have you been scrapping, and how did you get started? I started scrapping about four years ago. Some close friends of mine are scrappers and they encouraged me to try it out. I haven't looked back! I am now a bit obsessed. Scrapbooking has rekindled my love of photography and has created a personal outlet for me. I have made many wonderful friends through scrapbooking and discovered my own creativity. I guess scrapbooking has really caused me to find myself.


What are your 5 favorite tools? First and foremost I would have to say my favorite tool is my sewing machine. I love the look of machine stitching on a layout! 4 more tools I love .... hmmm... cat's eyes chalk inks, pop dots, cutterbee precision scissors, edge distressor.

Who inspires you ? Kelly Goree -- She is fabulous! I love her style!

Any mfgr. product you love? Basic Grey, Pink Paislee but one product? I am loving all of the new journaling tags everyone has out!



Anything you do on every layout, or some sort of embellishment you use often? Like I mentioned before, I sew on my layouts a lot! I also tend to frame my layouts, whether it is with stitching or double matting.






You can view more of Aubree's work on her blog here. She is also on the Sketchabilities DT here. Thanks so much for joining us this month, Aubree!!




No comments:

Post a Comment