Friday, March 11, 2011

Font Friday

I can hardly believe another Friday has already come and gone.  Anyone else feel like time is flying by way too fast in your life? With spring and green in the air, I am definitely in a St. Patrick's Day mood.  So, it is no surprise that I selected an "Irish" font for this week.  I can't wait to use it on my little St. Patty's Day friend gifts that I will be posting about tomorrow.
Week 10- I love the curly nature of this font.  It is fun and whimsy, but can be used to make a bold statement. (Plus, if you are a Lord of the Rings fan, you just have to have it)
Follow these instructions to download this font:

1. Visit http://www.dafont.com/the-shire.font
2. Click on the “Download” button
3. Click “Open”
4. Select “Extract All Files” from the left menu bar
5. Click “Next” and continue through the extraction process.
6. Open your font folder by clicking on START→CONTROL PANEL→FONTS(double click to open folder)
7. Click on the “The Shire” File that you downloaded and drag it into your font folder.  A box will appear saying that the font is downloading.  When it is complete, you should be able to access the font from all of your programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment