Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday Packaging

Today I wanted to highlight a few darling birthday packaging ideas that I found around the web.  I think that a gift in an adorable package is always twice as much fun to open!  It is almost like giving or receiving two gifts in one.
This cutie package is from the Jillibean Soup blog. It would be a great way to give jewelry or even a gift card.
This fun idea came from the Archiver's website.  I like the thought of dressing up an ordinary box with some mini paper pennants.
I absolutely love this gift box!  I plan to make my own version for my little sister's upcoming birthday. This fun idea came from http://stampingwithannieb.blogspot.com.  I think the idea could easily be simplified by just adding a cute tag to a chinese takeout box.

No comments:

Post a Comment