Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Belated Birthday Wish

There is nothing I hate more than forgetting a dear friends birthday. This week I found out that I completely skipped over one of my darling friend's special day.  Darn!  So, when I ran across this fuzzy dimensional bee on sale at JoAnn's today, I thought it just might be the perfect focal point for a "Bee"lated card.
One of the things I love most about card making is the simplicity.  You don't have to spend hours or use loads of product to make an adorable card. They can be very simple and still convey your love and well wishes. The papers in this card are from the new My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose line. I love the orange and blue together.
 I thought this little clock on the inside was an extra cute little addition to the card. It is part of the large brad pack in that same line.

No comments:

Post a Comment