Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love is in the Air

It's February 1st and that means the month of LOVE has arrived.  One might think that as a "single lady" I wouldn't relish this month as much as I do, but I fully enjoy it!  February is a great time to think about all of the special people in our lives.  In honor of this romantic month, I thought I would post a few lovey dovey vintage images for you to add to your files.  Just click on the pictures and you will be taken to the links where you can save the images. Then right click and save the image to your computer.  These images make great embellishments on gift tags and cards!  I am working on mine now. Stay posted for the pics.


Hungry for more?  Try a google search for "Free Vintage Valentine Images."  You'll get loads of adorable images to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment