Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Cards...Woodland Style

Valentine's day is fast approaching & it's time to get all those lovely handmade cards created for your love ones.

I'm all about making the most of my monthly kits & when there are a few items in it that I'm unsure of what to do with on a layout, I try to think outside the box, just a little. So, since I don't have pictures suited for the chipboard stickers by October Afternoon in January's main kit, I decided to make Valentine's cards with the CUTE little woodland animals. I LOVED the stickers so much that I knew I had to use them for something...hehehe.

I rarely make cards. But when I do, I prefer to keep them sweet & simple. These cards took me no time to make & I love how they turned out. My kiddo's would LOVE these. Think I will save two of them to place in their Valentine's basket ;)

Have a loving week (or month) ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment