Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two More March Classes

To view additional classes as well as workshop dates and policies, click here.
Egg Wood Letters $26
*Finished letters are approximately 12" high X 24" wide





SOLD OUT
Designing this kit has definitely given me Spring Fever!
I absolutely love the bright colors and vivid prints.  And how cute is that little fuzzy chick on top of the S?  This decor piece makes a perfect Spring/Easter decoration for your shelf or mantle. Wood letters also make great gifts! Order one today and say Hello Spring!

To complete this kit, you will need: mod podge, brown distress ink (I used creamy brown), glue dots, pencil, scissors, scor tape(if desired)





Family Tree Magnet Board $28
*finished size 12X16"- SOLD OUT


I still have quite a few requests for kits of my Family Tree Magnet Board, so I thought I would offer a new and improved version.  This tree is great because it can be personalized with your own family name.  You will receive a full sticker sheet in each kit, so you will have plenty of alphabets to work with.  The pictures in this kit are mod podged onto chipboard circles and then adhered to magnets.  Your children or grandchildren will love moving around the faces and learning about their family heritage.  Each kit comes with 12 circles, magnets and leaves.  Additional sets of 12 can be purchased for $5 each.

To complete this kit, you will need: brown distress ink(I used Chestnut Roan), glue dots, mod podge, strong adhesive or epoxy for magnets, scissors, pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment