Thursday, February 24, 2011

Waiting on the postman

I am anxiously awaiting the postman today.  Hoping that he will bring me my brand new, shiny Silhouette Digital Cutter! Since my job at the scrapbook store came to a close, I have been so sad not to have access to one of my favorite tools. So, needless to say, I am excited to see if my very own machine comes in the mail today.  I am even more excited to try cutting fabric with it.  Silhouette now offers interfacing so you can use your machine for fabric projects as well. Yipee!  I am going to be using the Silhouette heavily for my next segment on March 4th, so be sure to tune in.

Here are a few more cute projects from the Silhouette site.  If you want to learn more, just click on the button on the right side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment