Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hook + Yarn = A Happy Marriage

I love to crochet, but I don't do it enough. When I was pregnant with my daughter, Corinne, now 3.5 years old, I bought all the supplies I needed to learn how to knit. I even bought books & watched many You Tube videos. But, I was having a hard time with it. So, I decided to relearn how to crochet instead. I've tried knitting. I even had my MIL teach me during one of her visits. But for some reason, I think I have some issue with hand & eye coordination using two knitting needles at the same time...go figure. Anyway, I just need to learn a few more details on how to choose the proper size hook & type of yarn. It's still a learning process for me.

So, to spark my creativity, I have been inspired by a few pieces, through crochet blogs & Pinterest, that I wanted to share with you today.

LOTS of vibrant colors & full of textures, huh?! I just LOVE it! I'd love to make a pretty spread for my Daughters bed or even hang pretty crocheted doilies from the window in our kitchen. I guess I best get busy!

Happy Hookin' ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment