Friday, March 4, 2011

The Magic of Ordinary Life Mini Album

This is what I made with the March Project Kit...
It is a mini book created with a binding mechanism that was created from a hard-bound book. Just a little mini to express who we are in this house, at this moment in our lives.
The black square below will house a recent photo of our hands that has yet to be printed. Use your imagination!

The kit included a pdf for the printables. I like that I got the chance to include that as an option. I will be doing it again in the May kits, and that one will include another altered book project with a binding mechanism (just not the same as this one.)

Random photos of "stuff" around the house...

Journaling seems so much quicker when you're just answering questions, ya know? Can't pass a quiz!

Here are some of the pictures I decided to include. Notice the silly photos of me are not included in this blog post. :)



Thanks so much for letting me share it with you!
Enjoy your weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment