Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ann is ANTM! Yay!

YAY! I am so excited!!!! Ann won America's Next Top Model cycle 15. I loved her from day 1. She is unique and beautiful from the inside out with a humble and quirky personality.
I just watched the last episode and asked myself why aren't I in Italy too? Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with my stage in life right now...but oh, I want to go there! So please Universe email me some free tickets to Italy! I would wait 3 years and save up the money to go to Italy than go on small trips here and there...but I know my kids enjoy the small trips so we'll probably do those for now. ;)

ps funny note, I told Steve I wanted to quit my job today. Yeah, it's been rough. I've been feeling really yucky for bout 4 days and it seems as if the kids have been becoming more demanding since I am not devoting my full attention to them. Humph....sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment