Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Love FRANKIE!

Halloween is quickly approaching and if you are like me, you are ready to start crafting and decorating.

I am so excited to introduce you to FRANKIE!  Frankenstein is one of my favorite Halloween characters and I have loved crafting with him over the years.  This version of Frankie is roughly 16X16 when he is complete so he makes a great door hanger or wall decoration.  He is very simple to assemble and create.

I would love to share him with you.  You can make FRANKIE part of your home decor by purchasing the piecing pattern and selecting your own supplies.  Or, if you need a quick time saver and love him just the way he is, you can purchase the I LOVE FRANKIE KIT, which includes all of the supplies you need to recreate my version along with instructions and patterns. Kits will begin shipping this Monday, September 26th, so you will have plenty of time to display him before the 31st.  Kits are limited and are available first come first serve, so snatch yours ASAP.

Purchase the FRANKIE PATTERN Here
$4 (patterns will be emailed within 24 hours)
Pattern includes color photos of project, instructions and cutting pattern.

Purchase the complete I LOVE FRANKIE KIT here
NOW $15 regularly $22 (includes FREE SHIPPING to all US addresses)






Kits include: 7 Sheets of Fancy Pants Patterned Paper, 1-12X12 Chip Backer, 1-10x10 Chip Backer, 1-5X10 Chip Backer, 20 yards of raffia, 2 yards of tulle, Color photo, instructions, cardstock pattern

Wishing you a Happy, Wonderful, Beautiful Fall!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment