Friday, October 14, 2011

TMZ.com: Lindsay Lohan: TMZ, You're Full of Crap

TMZ.com
Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Covering Celebrity News and Hollywood Rumors. Get All The Latest Gossip at TMZ - Thirty Mile Zone.
Lindsay Lohan: TMZ, You're Full of Crap
Oct 14th 2011, 21:09

Filed under: Lindsay Lohan, Celebrity Justice

1014_lilo_BN_TMZ_01 Lindsay Lohan says she's sick and tired of being "made an example of" ... insisting the TMZ reports about her on messing up ... over and over again ... are totally false. Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore." She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state." "I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.” TMZ told you first ... Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center ... where she was ordered to serve her time. She's also in hot water for not attending court-mandated therapy sessions. Lohan will get to tell it to the judge next week -- at her scheduled status hearing.

Permalink

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment