Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thirty, flirty and thriving!

I love birthdays!  However, this year was a little bit hard to swallow!  Leaving my twenties felt like one of those big steps in life.  Luckily, I had a good friend that was willing to take a wild and crazy adventure with me to celebrate the day!  As a very last minute trip, we decided to hop on a plane to DISNEYLAND last night and go to the parks all day today followed by the 6 am flight home on tomorrow!  Crazy!  It is so much fun do something fun to commemorate the big day, it helped me to feel like this year I am Thirty...Flirty...and Thriving!  Happy Day!  A special THANKS to Deanne for sharing in the adventure.

*Also...Disney at Halloween...Fabulous!  As if I needed one more reason to love this holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment