Saturday, October 15, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Post-Divorce Depression

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Scarlett Johansson Opens Up About Post-Divorce Depression
Oct 16th 2011, 00:08

Opening up about a sensitive subject, Scarlett Johansson interviewed with GALA magazine about her separation from ex-husband Ryan Reynolds.

The 26-year-old actress confessed that the split left her in a somber state, as she said, "At first I was quite depressed. After about a week or so I pulled myself together and started to go to the gym all the time."

Blaming her "overcritical"" and "incredibly impatient" tendencies on the demise of their two-year union, Johansson told, "I pass judgment on people quite quickly. That can get me into trouble from time to time."

And while she had a difficult time post-breakup, Scarlett praised those close to her for helping her through the challenging moments, saying, "Luckily, I've got a few very close girlfriends who have been by my side for 15 years now, who I can talk to about everything and confide in."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment