Saturday, October 15, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Lindsay Lohan Fires Back at Her Critics

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Lindsay Lohan Fires Back at Her Critics
Oct 16th 2011, 02:19

Firing back at reports claiming that she's been kicked out of her court-ordered community service program, Lindsay Lohan posted a message on her WhoSay account regarding the matter.

The troubled actress, who was spotted out shopping with sister Ali at Phillip Lim in Beverly Hills on Saturday (October 15), emphatically stated, "I am not to be made an example of anymore. I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself."

A clearly upset Lohan continued, "If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state. I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you."

Meanwhile, LiLo's mom, Dina Lohan, spoke with TMZ on Friday night (October 14) about her daughter, saying that Lindsay has been "great," "wonderful" and "really on it" in regards to fulfilling her community service obligations.

Meanwhile, the 25-year-old is slated to appear in court for a progress hearing on Wednesday (October 19) - which surely will bring forth the truth on the matter.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment