Friday, October 14, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Alessandra Ambrosio: Victoria’s Secret Photo Shoot Sexy

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Alessandra Ambrosio: Victoria's Secret Photo Shoot Sexy
Oct 14th 2011, 15:28

Working her magic for the camera, Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted doing a photo shoot in Honolulu, Hawaii on Wednesday (October 12).

The Brazilian bombshell donned a bright pink bikini as she paddle-boarded her way around the ocean like a seasoned pro.

Alessandra is also in the Island State to help launch a brand new Victoria's Secret store and she's been having a blast.

She told press, "It has been amazing, I love Hawaii. I love to stay in Waikiki and opening of the new store is amazing like one of my favorite avenues of the world."

"I came here for my vacation this year in August and its definitely for me is one of the most exotic places its easy access from Los Angeles and I brought my whole family from Brazil here like my parents came my daughter was here."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment