Monday, October 17, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Giuliana Rancic Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Giuliana Rancic Reveals Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Oct 17th 2011, 15:44

She's been working tirelessly to become pregnant, but it seems Giuliana Rancic will need to deal with another health issue first- breast cancer.

The E! host/reality star appeared on the "Today" show to reveal that she's begun her battle with the disease that affects thousands of women.

Giuliana explained, "Through my attempt to get pregnant for the third time, we sadly found out that I have early stages of breast cancer. It's been a shock. A lot of people have been asking, we saw that you went and got IVF, are you pregnant? But sadly, we've had to put that off."

Given that she detected the cancer early, Rancic says, "I will be okay. Now I truly believe God was looking out for me. Had I gotten pregnant, a few years down the line I could have gotten sicker. So the baby saved my life."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment