Monday, October 17, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Kendra Wilkinson’s Down Under Promotions

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Kendra Wilkinson's Down Under Promotions
Oct 17th 2011, 14:14

Making the most of her time in Australia, Kendra Wilkinson was spotted plugging her E! Reality Television Show "Kendra" in Sydney today (October 17).

The former "Girls Next Door" babe looked fun and flirty in a white and black dress as she hammed it up for the paparazzi at the Ivy.

Kendra shared that she's thoroughly enjoying herself, tweeting, "Wow I'm having the best time in Sydney!! Australia is amazing! Can't wait to show you guys my pics from my trip!"

And though she has a party girl reputation, Wilkinson loves being a wife and mother even more. "The mansion will always be a part of my life and I'm very appreciative of that. Especially Hef. He is like family. So when the time comes I will open up to my son about my days there and the stuff I went through. I knew what I wanted. It was always to have a family."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment