Friday, October 14, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Hilary Duff: I'm Having a Boy!

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Hilary Duff: I'm Having a Boy!
Oct 14th 2011, 16:21

She's been enjoying the past four months of pregnancy, and Hilary Duff has disclosed that she's having a boy.

The "So Yesterday" songstress paid a visit to the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" this week and during her interview she shared the big news.

Hilary announced, "I haven't told anyone yet. I wanted to tell you first. I just found out. It's a boy! I had a feeling it was a boy the whole time."

As for what it's like to have a baby in her belly, Duff described, "It's kind of like a little alien has taken over your body. You just don't quite feel normal. But it's cool."

She also shared that hubby Mike Comrie was in disbelief about her pregnancy initially. "My husband makes this joke that I think I'm pregnant like 12 times a year. So when it actually happened he was in the shower. I just ran in and he was in the shower and I just held up the test and I was like, 'Oh my god.' And he was like, 'AHH!' He was soaking wet. We were just like a mess and started crying. It was really exciting!"

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment