Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center: Gerard Butler's "Of Men and Mavericks" Beach Shoot

Celebrity Scandals: Gossip Center
Gerard Butler's "Of Men and Mavericks" Beach Shoot
Oct 12th 2011, 22:31

He's a man of many talents, and Gerard Butler was spotted hitting the beach to catch some waves in Los Angeles, CA while filming scenes for his upcoming movie "Of Men and Mavericks" on Tuesday (October 11).

The "How to Train Your Dragon" stud tossed on a wetsuit before paddling out to sea to play his role as a surfer named Rick "Frosty" Hesson.

Mr Butler recently sat down with CNN host Piers Morgan to discuss his weight gain for the movie "300," explaining what really pushed him to lose the flab.

After seeing photographs of his now former unflattering figure, Gerard explained, "I saw those photos and that changed me. I changed my life actually. I was on holiday with a buddy down in Barbados... I was taking some time off and I was eating more and more and I kept thinking I should be careful."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment