Monday, September 5, 2011

This Summer--Mini Book Update

Did you do your Summer Mini? Here is a peek at mine...The front and back are pieces of acrylic. Here is a shot of the inside first page. You can see how I layered the lettering on the cover, and what showed through from the first page this way...
The pages were simple. I used 4x6 sheets of patterned paper and cardstock, along with 4x6 photos. Many of them were simply glued back to back as a page. My favorite touch? Decorative edges on the pages...
Here are some of my photos and pages. I didn't journal on every photo--I just did it here and there. I love the simplicity of bullet journaling...


I am looking for the perfect label tags to add just a few more tidbits, and I need to print out the photos taken from this past weekend. But other than that, it is complete!


Thanks for letting me share a few of my favorite pages from this summer's mini. Fingers crossed that you did yours! Link us up if you did!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment