Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day - Nelson Reunion


Max and Madeline are looking at the different tomb stones at the Millville Cemetery in Cache Valley. Madeline kept saying she was stepping on people...kind of getting the concept. ;)
Here are the kids sitting on Grandma and Grandpa's tomb stone. I sincerely hope that my great grandchildren sit and climb and play on my tomb stone when I pass away. There is something so sweetly connected about it.
My dad and his sisters, Joan and Margaret sitting at my parents house "havin' a laugh". It was fun to see them all just talking, laughing and hanging out together. One thing I wish I could see more of and something I want and wish my children to see my siblings and I do often through out our life.

Many more pictures coming soon on our mac family website.
Here are some cute ones of Quentin and Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment