Friday, May 14, 2010

last minute handmade headband...

The kids took pictures yesterday. A friend of ours up the street is a photographer and he said he'd take their pics in front of this amazing barn here just down from Main Street.

So I dressed the kiddos in their picture taking garb- NOT perfectly coordinated of course...because now I know that having your kids be matchy-matchy is soooo Passé .

Anyhow, Mimi didn't have anything to put in her hair. My friend down the street makes these darling headbands, but I only had 15 minutes and thought I'd try to make my own at the last minute.

I already had this headband from years ago. I made the yo-yo flowers and fabric covered buttons, sewed the button to the flower and hot glued it to the headband. As Max would say it was "easy-peasy lemon squeazy" (I think he learned that from Noah) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment