Monday, May 30, 2011

Kim Kardashian Fiancé!

This time the men may be disappointed, because pretty soon, Kim Kardashian will officially become a wife. Reality show star who is famous for her curves have recently been engaged to a basketball athlete.

This lucky guy is Kris Humphries, who had a girlfriend Kim for 6 months. Dating a short amount of time it was not discouraged Kris to marry this beautiful woman.

Kris, who played for the New Jersey Nets team, finally knees and indirectly convey an important question, "Will you Marry me?" with a carpet of rose petals with a 20.5 carat diamond ring design of Lorraine Schwartz. Applications submitted by Kris at room even this straight Kim welcomed by the star.

"I had no idea. I'm very surprised. I do not think this will happen at home, until now I still do not kepikiran until now," said Kim sparkle in People magazine.

Engagements even this celebrated Kim and his family with a small party. A unique, in this engagement party there are two special guests, namely a pair of small horse that comes wrapped in glitter.

"Kris did not want to have a massive celebration, but she said jokingly to my mother, she would want if there is a small horse. Finally in this party, my mother brought two small horses who wrapped glitter. Everything is so hysterical," lid Kim. Congrats girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment